To celebrate the end of 2015 and get your business on the right track before the New Year, 360e is offering a year-end deal on its all-in-one electrical software. When you sign up for our field service software between November 1 and December 31, 2015, you’ll receive the first month of hosting services free of charge. That equates to a savings of $150 just for signing on before 2016. This limited-time offer is tax-deductible and expires on December 31, 2015.
360e Electrical Software Features
- Designed by electricians: 360e is specifically designed by electricians for electricians. This means that the software is simple to use and has all the functions you need to run your company.
- Customization: Get the alerts, reports and specific information you need without weeding through unwanted fluff. We design 360e so it specifically matches your unique needs, not everyone’s general needs.
- Web-based program: You and your employees can connect to 360e from any Internet-connected device, making it true field service software. The program’s employee/field module is perfect for mobile devices.
- No per-user costs: Add as many users (employees) as necessary without incurring extra fees.
- CRM capabilities: Manage the relationship that you have with your customers and vendors with 360e’s CRM system while improving sales at the same time.
- Job management and tracking: Easily create and convert quotes, track the status of projects, track communications and be on top of every detail with 360e.
- Data migration: 360e integrates well with financial software and copies data from existing programs so you don’t have to enter the information manually.
- Employee training: Our live online training sessions get your employees up to speed quickly with the 360e system.
With this all-in-one electrical software, your company will benefit from advantages including:
- Improved communications with employees: Instantly communicate with and update employees in the field.
- Financial savings: 360e helps your business get the job done right the first time by helping you prevent errors, duplicate entries, re-work, permitting problems and more.
- Improved reputation: 360e helps you work smarter, allowing you to provide customers with the best experience possible.
Take advantage of our limited-time offer before the year ends. Contact us today for a free demonstration to learn how 360e will jump-start your electrical contracting business.