Software for Electricians, Plumbers & HVAC Contractors
Not all CRM software is created the same. When you make an investment in this type of software, maximize it by making sure that it meets all the needs of your business and improves its processes. 360e’s sales and customer management software is designed by electricians, for electricians.
Get the features that you truly need in field service management software with the added bonus of a full CRM suite that works for you.
Basic Features in CRM Software Programs
- On-site and cloud hosting
- Email marketing
- Knowledge database
- Mobile app
- Marketing automation
- Dialer integration
- Remote access
- Simple integration
- List management
360e is field management software that accomplishes these features and more! To learn more about it, keep reading or call (800) 725-9897 to discuss field management software with our team!
Features of 360e Electrical Contractor Software
360e has all the must-have features that you seek in CRM software, plus:
- Communication tracking: 360e allows you and your employees to record details about conversations with customers and prospects, as well as save correspondences. This ensures that you don’t lose details, are better equipped to follow up with individuals, provide optimal customer service and don’t miss opportunities to increase conversion rates. Having the ability to access notes from previous communications avoids treating repeat customers as if you never worked with them before, improving your chances of receiving referrals.
- Employee tracking: 360e allows your employees to track how they use their time while in the field, which saves the company money and ensures that invoices are correct. This feature also allows you to identify and correct inefficiencies.
- Specific metrics and tools: The reports that a retailer needs are different than the ones that an electrical contractor needs. 360e’s custom software eliminates the need to pay for features that you don’t need, making it easy to find the specific information you seek.
- Support employees in the field: With 360e, field technicians instantly receive communications and alerts regarding information such as scheduling, material management, and project changes. The ability to provide on-site quotes allows your workers to enhance the customer service experience.
- No additional cost to add extra users: Unlike other CRM systems, 360e lets you add up to 100 users free of charge.
360e is custom software built to fit your electrical contracting company’s needs. You can customize it without limitations so it works for and grows with your operation. Get in touch with 360e to learn more about the software tools and features, and to schedule a personal demonstration.
For more information about CRM software for electricians, try a free trial of 360e software today.