Yes, you need screwdrivers, pliers, voltage testers and other manual tools to perform essential tasks as an electrician. But, to keep all the moving pieces of your operation together and working smoothly, all-in-one electrical software is vital. While there are a number of CRM system available on the market, choosing field service software that meets your specific needs as an electrical contractor and improves business operations is best for the bottom line.
Why Choose All-in-One Electrical Software
- Reduce costs: With generic field service software, you end up paying for features that you don’t want. 360e’s all-in-one CRM system is designed by electricians to serve your business’ specific needs and has endless customization options. When you get exactly what you need, software is simpler to use, your workers are more efficient, and you provide better service to customers—all factors that increase the bottom line.
- Enhance productivity: Web-based field service software keeps all your workers up to date with the latest information, including the status of the company’s inventory, worker schedules and job site changes. Use the software to provide prospects with on-the-spot estimates and clients with instant, accurate invoices. When your company is more productive, you save money and maintain positive client relationships
- Track metrics: How have your profits improved? Where and how are workers losing valuable time? How many new leads did you gain after the conference? How are your marketing efforts working for the company? CRM software designed for electricians, like 360e, lets you keep track of all this and more so you can see how the company excels and where there is room for improvement. Here’s a metric for you to consider: according to Baseline, sales representatives increase their productivity by up to 15 percent when they used mobile CRM applications.
- Keep communications and information in one system: Web-based CRM software for electricians allows you to correspond with clients and employees, as well as keep client- and job-specific notes in one area. When you and your employees can quickly pull up emails and shared notes, you all stay on the same page, prevent errors, save time and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Connect anywhere: Because 360e is Web-based software, you can access it from almost any Internet-connected device. You and your field workers no longer have to wait to get back to the office to input data or view updates. All this and more is available at your fingertips in an instant. And, because the information is securely stored online, you never have to worry about losing any data if a computer crashes or you misplace a device.
Instead of thinking about how much field service software is going to cost, consider how much it will cost to not use one developed for your unique needs. Designed by electricians for electricians, 360e’s all-in-one CRM software is sure to quickly become your company’s greatest technological and management asset. Schedule a demonstration to learn how it works and can increase your profits.