360e Software Reviews
Featuring Our Field Management Software Testimonials
To the 360e Team,
I’m a year into using 360e. What a difference! I commend your company not only for the software you have developed but for your outstanding customer service. When I look back at where my company was a year ago, and where we are today, it’s like night and day.
Like many, we were stuck with a system that failed to manage our business properly on a day-to-day basis even though we continued to throw money at it. From user/licensing hassles to lack of customization and flexibility, we felt like we were back where we started, doing things twice, struggling with our schedules, and missing important job details that cost us money.
Why Did We Choose 360e?
360e is a rock-star! It has dialed in our day-to-day operations like no other system. I like so many things about this system. Here are the highlights:
- No per-user costs. Last week, we added two electricians. I logged into the system, added the accounts, set the permissions…. done. No phone calls, fees, licensing agreements, Fantastic!
- SO easy to use! We trained all of our contractors on the field module in a few hours after our monthly safety meeting. They are now tracking time & materials, uploading photos—everything.
- Fast quoting and no double entry! We are turning out quotes and setting up jobs faster than ever. No cutting and pasting bids from a word doc to the work order. The small conveniences like zip code look-up, automated Google mapping for job sites, and automatic timestamping shaves hours off of the clock.
- User-friendly dashboard. I can zoom into any job and immediately see its own P&L, progress notes, change orders, and the entire job history. The Job Snapshot screen is awesome!
- Simple scoring and tracking. Love the stats that show up in the customer dashboard. I get to see the percentage of bids won, total revenues, profitability, A/R just by clicking into their profile, no digging! The customer rank/scoring system you created is brilliant.
- Scheduling. My dispatcher wouldn’t touch the scheduling tool on our other software. He’s all over this, likes the simplicity and that he can “break the rules” (double book, overlap a job, etc.) if he needs to. He also loves the “show unscheduled work” filter which isolates unassigned work.
- Your alerting system is by far my favorite feature. I love that 360e alerts my team when a permit is due, when labor hours exceed estimates, and when items have not been invoiced. It’s like having a quality manager inside the system protecting our best practices. The custom alerts that you created for us take this to the next level.
There are many other small items that I notice every day, but the long and short of it is that your team has taken the time to re-invent the wheel and build a system that thinks like a business, not just like another software system. It is obvious to me that you logged a lot of hours riding with electricians and sitting with schedulers and office teams before developing your product.
Finally, I like the way your company works. The 360e team is accessible—you answer the phone and your attention to the organic business process is just as strong as it is to the technical side. The services you have provided and customizations that you have been able to make to our system have translated directly into improvements that are visible in our balance sheet.
The sum of all of this has translated into a 30% increase in revenue to date with very little increase to operating costs. There is nothing like seeing efficiency at work in a business. Thank you to you and your team for a job well done. I will recommend 360e and your company without hesitation.
– Joe Squires, President of Squires Electric
Give us 15 minutes, we’ll give you your weekends back!