2020 was a decisive year for the contracting industry. With the COVID pandemic affecting the economy at so many levels, contractors had to run a tighter business than ever to meet the demands of customers and the influx of safety and safe practice requirements that were required to help businesses re-open and stay open. The common ingredient of survival for contracting businesses that flourished in 2020? efficiency! As 2021 approaches, now is the time to plan for a successful year.
Are you ready for 2021?
At 360e software, we have spent the last year working directly with small to medium-sized contracting businesses to tighten up their operations and eliminate the inefficiencies that keep them from being competitive on bids, managing more rigid scheduling demands and completing work profitably amidst more challenging work environments.
- Quote faster and gain customer approval easier.
- Eliminate scheduling errors.
- Track and communicate job details in real time.
- Simplify payment collection, improve cash flow.
To fortify contractors with the success tools they need in 2021, we have lived in the field with our customers and enhanced our product with powerful new features to meet the demands of 2021. These include:
- Enhancements to our quoting module.
- Scheduling enhancements and reminders for recurring work.
- Email integration for tracking job related correspondence.
- Onsite payment collection for getting paid quickly.
- Integration with Quickbooks online for efficient administration.
At 360e, we are committed to the success of our customers and keeping our product current with the current demands of the industry through all seasons. We moved fast this year to help our customers hit the ground running in 2021.
We invite you to learn more about our product by visiting our website at 360e.com/features or contact us for a demo and free trial, but more importantly we wish all a very safe and prosperous 2021.
Founded in 2015, 360 Enterprises is a Portland-based company. 360e is an all-in-one quoting, quoting, scheduling, tracking, and billing software designed by contractors, for contractors.
Featured in Electrical Contracting Magazine, September 2020 Read the Article