Whether you’re an electrician, plumber, HVAC expert or any type of skilled worker, managing a contracting based business may seem as if you’re juggling multiple balls. If one ball drops, your entire business suffers. To keep these balls in the air, more contractors look to all-in-one field service management software, like 360e. This software does more than schedule tasks and manage your technician’s schedules. It’s a comprehensive software solution that helps reduce paper, increase productivity and ensure accuracy, so you and your field workers can focus on what matters the most—providing exceptional customer service while growing your business. With all the benefits that software for skilled trades offers, you can’t afford to go without it.
Why You Need Field Service Management Software
- It’s mobile: With today’s mobile technologies, you and your field workers no longer have to wait to return to the office to update customer’s accounts. 360e is web-based, mobile software that works on computers, tablets and smartphones. This means that you can access important job information on any internet-connected device to view and input updates, communicate with workers and schedule technicians. You can even use it to instantly write quotes or send invoices without ever stepping foot into the office.
- Hasten administrative tasks: It’s no secret that technicians in the field spend a lot of time on administrative duties. 360e makes completing these tasks faster and more accurate with features such as pre-filled forms, time tracking capabilities, simplified communications and job tracking.
- Boost productivity: 360e’s intuitive design is simple to use and gives your workers everything they need to respond to service requests, view last-minute changes, update customer files with details and photographs, track permit statuses, communicate with each other, view the status of inventory and more. When this information is simple to access, workers complete more work in less time.
- Automatic alerts: 360e sends alerts about permits, client communications, budgets and other important aspects, so you never miss a beat.
- Cut costs: 360e is meant to be affordable. You can have up to 100 users without incurring per-user costs. Because the software makes your business and workers more efficient, you’ll reduce your operating expenses. It won’t take long at all for 360e to pay for itself and grow your bottom line.
- Reduce paper: You might not realize it, but your paper-based system might waste hundreds or thousands of dollars each year. When you consider how much time your workers take to fill out, send, file, correct, and look for documents, you’ll see that the hours add up quickly. 360e reduces the amount of physical paperwork your office handles, trading them for digital documents that are simple to create, store and retrieve. Digital documents won’t take up space in your office. Because you save the documents and other information in a secure system online, you never have to worry about data losses if a computer crashes.
- CRM and metrics: You no longer need separate software programs to manage your customers, track worker performance, manage leads and evaluate your marketing efforts. 360e does this all and more for you.
- Integration: 360e integrates with accounting systems and other programs to make completing accurate invoices seamless.
Contractors that Can Benefit from 360e
- General contractors
- Handyman workers
- HVAC technicians
- Concrete contractors
- Sign makers
- Wood workers
- Specialty trade contractors
- Many more
Field service management software is your most successful competitor’s greatest secret. It can be yours, too. Contact us today to schedule a demonstration to learn how 360e will grow your business and boost your profit margins.